Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! 2010 will be an exciting year for our family. The twins have been such a blessing and their big sister and brother adore them.

I am still taking a break from sewing my bags until things get a little less hectic around here, but in the meantime, I am going to start selling FuzziBunz® diapers.
Fuzzi Bunz

They are a fabulous quality cloth diaper and their newest diaper is a fully adjustable, one-size-fits-all, diaper. They will stay with you from birth up to potty training (in most cases). That means you only have to buy one set of diapers, instead of buying S, M, or L as your baby outgrows them.

I will also be able to order accessories like diaper pail bags, extra diaper liners, and diaper sprayers that hook up to your toilet so you can rinse the solids off before washing the diapers.

Please email me if you're interested in making a purchase.

tankspice76@hotmail.com

I wish you all a very happy and blessed 2010!

Julia
julesByDesign

No comments: