Monday, November 24, 2008

What's gray, blue & red and has peacocks on it?

 

My bags so far have turned into limited editions. Every time I go back to find the fabrics that I purchased last time, I can't find them again.  I'll do my best to get more, but for now, these are the last of their kind...

Mini Messenger in Gray Peacock

* Magnetic snap back pocket and top flap

* Outside cell pocket

* Inside zipper and cell pockets

* Key clasp

*Adjustable strap

*All fabrics are pre-washed and reinforced

*Machine embroidered designs complete the look

Grey and Red Bags 029 Grey and Red Bags 009 Grey and Red Bags 002 Grey and Red Bags 015 Grey and Red Bags 012 Grey and Red Bags 013

Mini Hobo in Gray Peacock

* Outside cell pocket with magnetic closure

* Zipper closure for main compartment

* Inside zippered and cell pockets

* Key clasp

* All fabrics are pre-washed and reinforced

* Machine embroidered designs to complete the look

Grey and Red Bags 028 Grey and Red Bags 017  Grey and Red Bags 018 Grey and Red Bags 021 Grey and Red Bags 022 Grey and Red Bags 024 Grey and Red Bags 025 Grey and Red Bags 027

No comments: